Conditional branching (or Skip logic) is a feature that changes what question or page a respondent sees next based on how they answer the current question. Conditional branching creates a custom path through the survey that varies based on a respondent’s answers.
MathEditor – For Moodle and TinyMCE
פורסם ב: oohoo/moodle-tinymce_matheditor.
Produces various site and course report charts. The code has been designed in a way that makes adding more reports easy.
The Forum Graph Report analyse interactions in a single Forum activity and create a force-directed graph with the following features:
– Each node is a single user (node size depends on the no. of posts by the user).
– Each edge represent the interaction between 2 users (i.e. a user replied to another user post). Thickness indicating the no. of replies and arrow indicating who was repling.
– Force layout with draggable node.
– Two different node colours for teachers and students.
– Button to toggle the display of node label (user full name).
– Tooltip showing user full name, no. of discussions and no. of replies when rollovering node.
– Click on a node and a new window will popup showing the log (report_log in core Moodle) of the user posting/replying activities in the forum.
– A table summarising the total no. of discussions and replies in the forum, as well as the top three user who post the most.
פורסם ב: Moodle Plugins Directory: Forum Graph.
Connecting A.nnotate to Moodle and other VLEs A.nnotate can easily be used as a standalone system or integrated with existing services. For organizations that already use the Moodle Virtual Learning Environment the process is particularly straightforward thanks to the free open source Moodle plugin. The plugin is installed in the normal way, and then configured to point to the A.nnotate server.
A block that inserts a slideshow in the header of the front page or course page. Features include customizable background colors, transition types, speeds, and size.
פורסם ב: Moodle Plugins Directory: Slideshow.
Adds extra metadata fields to be added as a assignment submission plugin
WizIQ‘s offering 1 year free premium membership worth $690 to all K-12 and college educators again this year. If you’re interested in getting your Moodle site hooked up with a flexible and easy to use virtual classroom space or simply interested in using WizIQ as a standalone meeting place for your course consider applying/signing up: http://go.wiziq.com/2ozr.