The Virtual Programming Lab VPL a cool activity for Moodle provides some pretty slick functionality right to Moodle to help with assessing and teaching different programming languages.
See my earlier posts here: http://www.moodlenews.com/?s=VPL
- Recently the VPL was upgraded for Moodle 2.0. New and improved features include,Now can be used with GroupsBatch evaluation of submissions
- Backup and restore in Moodle 2.Upgrade from Moodle 1.9 keeping all user information.
- Statistics of submissions of students
- The index of VPL activities now shows the number of submissions and submissions not evaluated.
- Translations to Catalan and Japanese
Supported languages include Ada, C, C++, C#, Fortran, Haskell, Java, Matlab/Octave, Pascal, Perl, PHP, Prolog, Ruby, Scheme, Shell script, SQL and VHDL.
Read more about the upgrades at http://vpl.dis.ulpgc.es/.Check out the demo: http://demovpl.dis.ulpgc.es/moodle/
היה ב-The Virtual Programming Lab VPL For Moodle gets upgraded for 2.0 | Moodle News.