Atto Plugin Template (by:Justin Hunt)
I have a number of #TinyMCE plugins to port to #Atto, I went and made a simple template and it is available on #GitHub . Hopefully it will help others get up and running quickly.
ב-Moodle in English: Atto Plugin Template.
This plugin is a set of tools to assist in developing plugins in Moodle.
ב-MoodleDT – Development Tools Plugins for Moodle – MoodleDocs.
“I happen to use stored routines with MySQL. In fact, my open source project common_schema heavily utilizes them. DBA-wise, I think they provide with a lot of power (alas, the ANSI:SQL 2003 syntax feels more like COBOL than a sane programming language, which is why I use QueryScript instead).
However I wish to discuss the use of stored routines as integral part of your application code, which I discourage.” / Shlomi Noach.
ב-Why delegating code to MySQL Stored Routines is poor engineering practice | code.openark.org.
Moodle is a web application used in educational settings. While this chapter will try to give an overview of all aspects of how Moodle works, it focuses on those areas where Moodle’s design is particularly interesting:The way the application is divided into plugins;The permission system, which controls which users can perform which actions in different parts of the system;The way output is generated, so that different themes skins can be used to give different appearances, and so that the interface can be localised.The database abstraction layer.
ב-The Architecture of Open Source Applications Volume 2: Moodle.
The Virtual Programming Lab VPL a cool activity for Moodle provides some pretty slick functionality right to Moodle to help with assessing and teaching different programming languages.
See my earlier posts here: http://www.moodlenews.com/?s=VPL
- Recently the VPL was upgraded for Moodle 2.0. New and improved features include,Now can be used with GroupsBatch evaluation of submissions
- Backup and restore in Moodle 2.Upgrade from Moodle 1.9 keeping all user information.
- Statistics of submissions of students
- The index of VPL activities now shows the number of submissions and submissions not evaluated.
- Translations to Catalan and Japanese
Supported languages include Ada, C, C++, C#, Fortran, Haskell, Java, Matlab/Octave, Pascal, Perl, PHP, Prolog, Ruby, Scheme, Shell script, SQL and VHDL.
Read more about the upgrades at http://vpl.dis.ulpgc.es/.Check out the demo: http://demovpl.dis.ulpgc.es/moodle/
היה ב-The Virtual Programming Lab VPL For Moodle gets upgraded for 2.0 | Moodle News.
VPL- Virtual Programming Lab is a activity module for Moodle that manage programming assignments and whose salient features are:
- Enable to edit the programs source code in the browser using an applet
- Students can run interactively programs in the browser
- You can run tests to review the programs.
- Allows searching for similarity between files.
- Allows setting editing restrictions and avoiding external text pasting.
פורסם ב-What is VPL?.