Supercharge your shopping cart for Moodle with our Edwiser Bridge Extensions and make the process of selling Moodle courses an effortless process.
מקור: Edwiser Bridge Extensions
What this means is that Moodle users can blog in WordPress inside a walled garden environment (Moodle 2.5). At the same time, the WordPress url is accessible on the Internet. If you’re an English teacher who wants your students to write more, you might be interested in this integration. Imagine having all the world-class benefits of WordPress blogging, all inside a Moodle course page with a shared single-sign-on!
CoursePress is a plugin that adds course and student management tools to any WordPress site.
We felt that many of the big-name LMS tools out there can be quite a bear to work with. And most importantly, they often require everything to be locked behind school logins resulting in classes that are completely walled off from the rest of the world.
We don’t think this is the way it should always be. So, we set out to make it easy to publish and manage online courses on the web.
Check the features list:
- Create courses, units, and lessons in WordPress – just like a blog post or page
- Control access to courses and content – open registration, a class code, and more
- Create assessments and quizzes with multiple choice, true/false, free response, and file upload
- Automatically grade quizzes or provide instructor feedback
- Add videos, files, and media to courses
- Include discussion forums and collaboration
- Schedule content to be published with course calendar
- Student management and reporting tools
- Works with any WordPress theme, and comes with a beautiful one too
- Course progress tracking
- So much more
ב-Introducing CoursePress: Easy To Create Online Classes – The Edublogger.
In this tutorial, we will dive deeply into #OpenShift to understand the custom build and deployment process. We will also learn the command-line tool for logging and troubleshooting when our application is down.
ב-Running WordPress on OpenShift Part2 – Tuts+ Code Tutorial.