Simple plugin implementing a personal ToDo list on the user’s Moodle dashboard.
The main purpose of this plugin is to demonstrate usage of advanced coding techniques available in recent Moodle versions. Most notably:
- Rendering HTML output via Mustache templates
- AJAX based workflow of the elementary CRUD operations.
- Organising JS into AMD modules.
- Organising external functions into traits.
- Low-level access to the database via persistent models.
- Using exporters for handling the data structures in rendering and AJAX.