The Video tutorials contains all minute details and tidbits about setting up the development environment and creating the first Moodle plugin. The tutorials are gold for all new Moodle developers and consists of the following 14 video topics:
- Installing Netbeans IDE
- Create NetBeans project and modify apache config
- HTTP POST and a few tidbits
- HTTP GET and basic database
- Creating a basic block
- Review version.php and coding styles overview
- Add block content and language strings
- Block instance configuration 1
- Block instance configuration 2
- Block global configuration 1
- Block global configuration 2
- XMLDB editor and adding a database table 1
- XMLDB editor and adding a database table 2
What is iMoot?
iMoot is an annual event where the #Moodle community, practitioners, administrators and decision makers meet to share the best practice in online learning.
iMoot15 – Everyone Matters
The theme for this year’s iMoot is “Everyone matters!”
In our globalised world we see every day that successful solutions are those that include the contributions of all affected parties.
We want this year’s iMoot to be inclusive and open for participants from all kinds of backgrounds; be it trainer, teacher, administrator, developer or learners that want to share their Moodle stories.
We are aiming for anyone to participate in the iMoot that wants to, no matter their socioeconomic standing, age, ability, or the devices they use, because we know that successful Moodle use needs everybody.
So check out last years videos: Pukunui – YouTube.