The plugin named “Plugin Skeleton Generator” is a developer tool and will help you to generate a skeleton code for a plugin that the developer can build on. The plugin is accessible from web interface as well as fully support all command line tools.
Semantics and accessibility are a really important part of developing web pages. This is not only for users with disabilities, but improving accessibility makes your content easier to share with everyone.
I recently discovered pa11y — an open source project that helps users to set up (for free) an accessibility dashboard of their sites. This is a self-hosted nodeJS + mongoDB app, which means you can set it up internally behind a firewall and compare sites in development. It’s also available on Docker and is fully-customizable. You can edit the front end (written in Less) to match any design system and add any features you’d like.
Out of the box, pa11y comes with:
- Filter system for tasks
- A visual interface for adding, editing, and removing tasks
- Overview panel of errors, warnings, and notices based on your selected WCAG preferences (WCAG2AA is default)
- Downloadable JSON and CSV data
- 30 days of data stored by default
- Detailed explanation of accessibility violations
Those are a lot of awesome things! By default, it looks like this (you can see it live at pa11y.una.im):
Okay, so I know I have a little bit of cleanup work to do now on my sites. But before we go into shame 🔔 shame 🔔 mode, let’s learn how to set up our own!
Netdata is a extremely optimized Linux utility that provides real-time (per second) performance monitoring for Linux systems, applications, SNMP devices, etc.
Simultaneous multi-geo load generation In a single test, we can generate load from up to 10 different locations simultaneously. We can add even more locations upon request.
Automatic and advanced scripting Script user scenarios in Lua, using our IDE with code completion, JSON and XML parsing, data parameterization and more. Or analyze a web page and generate a script automatically – no programming required.
Easy-to-use scenario recorders Record an HTTP session using our proxy recorder or our Chrome Extension and let the simulated users perform the same actions during the test.
The Video tutorials contains all minute details and tidbits about setting up the development environment and creating the first Moodle plugin. The tutorials are gold for all new Moodle developers and consists of the following 14 video topics:
- Installing Netbeans IDE
- Create NetBeans project and modify apache config
- HTTP POST and a few tidbits
- HTTP GET and basic database
- Creating a basic block
- Review version.php and coding styles overview
- Add block content and language strings
- Block instance configuration 1
- Block instance configuration 2
- Block global configuration 1
- Block global configuration 2
- XMLDB editor and adding a database table 1
- XMLDB editor and adding a database table 2
Moodle HQ’s senior developer and integrator Dan Poltawski gave this talk at MoodleMoot US, just weeks ago. It gives both novice and advanced “moodlevelopers” Tools and Tips to inv…
Prototype demonstrating how xAPI may be utilized to create a custom workflow. H5P empowers everyone to create, share and reuse interactive content – all you need is a web browser and a web site that supports H5P.
מקור: Do you know H5P? | H5P